The Experts To Meet All Your Car Wash Needs. Period.
The following is a menu of some of Alliant's available services.
Evaluate a potential property to establish viability as a profitable business location or to determine the best utilization.
• Provide financial projections based on site assessment, demographic report and in most cases a drive of the surrounding trade area.
• Project Volume, Revenue and Expense to establish break-even point and income potential out to five years.
Provide Comprehensive Report of site to include:
• Social Statistics including but not limited to population size & density, age, household size, number of vehicles and income levels
• Traffic counts
Analyze data from site assessment, pro forma and demographic report to make a recommendation as to the site’s optimum utilization.
• Provide input to ensure that the site layout is optimized for traffic flow, ease of customer use and maximum throughput.
• Provide conceptual site plan that can serve as a starting point for work with a local civil engineer.
Facilitate introductions and discussions between parties interested in buying and parties interested in selling existing car wash sites or property.
Assist car wash owners prepare their business for sale and introduce them to operators who are actively acquiring car washes.
• Evaluate condition of existing equipment and its performance relevant to meeting industry standards for cleaning and customer satisfaction.
• Make replacement recommendations for equipment when indicated.
• Recommend upgrades or component additions to decrease labor and increase performance, quality, consistency and revenue generation.
• Provide an evaluation of operational processes relevant to accomplishing established business goals (labor, costs, safety, maintenance, etc.) and/or meet customer needs.
• Industry standards, schedules, and best practices provided where needed.
Assist and Advise on a broad spectrum of car wash areas, including but not limited to:
• Labor Reduction
• Increased Revenue per Car
• Increased Profitability
• Improved Wash Quality
• Facility Appearance
Recommend car wash components and systems to meet operational and revenue generation goals.
Are you someone looking to start your own business in a growing industry? Are you an individual looking for an investment opportunity that delivers a solid return on investment?
If so, then now is the time to become a car wash owner.
For most dealerships washing cars is an unpleasant necessity that is mandated by the manufacturers. Washing new cars prior to delivery, vehicles that have been serviced and lot inventory is time consuming and labor intensive.
In fact, for most dealers washing cars is a line item expense and a costly one at that. But it doesn’t have to be.